Wolves were linked with a swoop for RB Leipzig winger Ademola Lookman at the weekend.
He spent last season on loan at Fulham and could be set to return to England more permanently.
And a report by the Express claims that the German outfit have set their asking price for the wideman.
The report claims Leipzig wants £15 million for the former Everton man.
Lookman is apparently viewed at Molineux as a more affordable alternative to Goncalo Guedes.
It seems most likely that Wolves would only bid for Lookman if they lost Adama Traore to Tottenham.
That said, the report says Bruno Lage does want more cover for Pedro Neto, who is out until the new year.
How good is he?
Some Wolves fans on Twitter were thrilled about the links when they emerged over the weekend.
In April, Match of the Day pundit Alan Shearer called Lookman ‘fantastic’ and compared him to Bukayo Saka.
Lookman got four goals and four assists for a struggling Fulham side last season.
He was one of the brightest sparks in that team, which ended up getting relegated, showcasing his pace, directness and eye for goal.
- Russell Jones explains why Wolves have signed a record deal
- One Premier League team’s journey shows Wolves can do good things under Lage
- Edwards criticises Saiss’ defending in Wolves loss to Brentford
- Nigel Lonwijk eyeing Premier League chance with Wolves
- Wolves fans give their first impressions of Hwang Hee-chan