Wolves teenager Theo Corbeanu is currently out on loan at Sheffield Wednesday.
Darren Moore’s side grabbed a dramatic 2-1 win over Milton Keynes Dons last night.
Lee Gregory made it 1-1 on 83 minutes before Josh Windass won the game in stoppage time.
It was Canadian Corbeanu who set the goal up with an accurate pass from the left flank which can be seen below.
Corbeanu endured a tricky start to his loan spell, when he struggled to establish himself in Moore’s side.
But he has played in their last six League One matches, and is now making match-altering contributions.
His assist comes just days after he scored a goal in Wednesday’s 3-2 win over Accrington.
Earlier this month, he also scored his first senior club goal in a victory over Sunderland.
Things are going well for Corbeanu right now, having battled hard to get his chance in the side.
Goals and assists are only going to keep him in there and now consistency is the key.
- Report: One of 23-year-old or £4.5m man will probably be loaned out by Wolves
- Report: Wolves to advance with offer for 12-cap international soon, club want £25m+
- 'The kind of player we want': Lage hails 22-year-old but suggests Wolves loan exit is possible
- Report: Rapid Vienna and many other clubs now interested in £800k Wolves talent
- Report: 22-year-old likely to leave Wolves even though his mentality has impressed officials