Wolves midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White is currently out on loan in the Championship with Sheffield United, where he has been described as ‘brilliant‘ by Blades captain Billy Sharp.
Bruno Lage confirmed this week that the Englishman opted against a return to Molineux during the January transfer window.
He said that Gibbs-White has been told his plan for next season already, and it is not clear whether that involves being at Molineux or not.
TeamTalk are reporting that a queue is growing if Wolves do decide to let Gibbs-White leave permanently during the summer.
In the Premier League, three clubs – Leeds United, Southampton and Crystal Palace – are apparently interested in buying Gibbs-White.
And Fulham are also keen on the midfielder to replace Fabio Carvalho, who seems to be set for a summer move to Anfield.
The Cottagers could well be a top flight side themselves by then, as they sit top of the Championship, 14 points ahead of third-placed Huddersfield with a game in hand.
Leeds may also have gone in the other direction, because they are 16th, just two points ahead of Burnley in 18th and the Clarets have two matches in hand.
Of course, Wolves could decide to keep Gibbs-White and give him the chance to prove himself in the top flight that Leeds, Southampton and Palace apparently think he deserves.
- 'A good team but': Paul Merson predicts a winner in West Ham vs Wolves
- Report: 25-year-old Wolves star snubbed two English giants, wants overseas move next year
- 'Good news for us': Guedes identifies a big boost for Wolves following international break
- 'Frustrate me': Chris Sutton gives thoughts ahead of West Ham vs Wolves, predicts a winner
- Crucial Wolves player is already just one yellow card away from a ban