Wolves loanee Morgan Gibbs-White is already making quite an impression at Sheffield United.
Since his deadline day move to Bramall Lane, he has two goals and two assists in four Championship games.
Now club captain Billy Sharp has raved about the English midfielder in an interview with club media.
Morgan’s come in and been instrumental,” said Sharp. “Scoring goals, creating goals. He really gets the crowd off their [seats].
He’s brilliant to have in the team. He’s always looking for the killer pass which is obviously brilliant for me.
With Gibbs-White in this form, he looks like he would have been a good option for Bruno Lage to have.
But if he wasn’t going to get gametime at Molineux, it makes sense for him to be out playing every match.
Wolves have an option to bring him back in January and that’s when we’ll find out what Lage’s plans for him are.
Perhaps his second tier performances will convince Lage to give him a run in the Wolves side or he may feel he’s best served remaining with the Blades.
- David Edwards gives honest verdict on Leeds penalty vs Wolves
- Wolves will be absolutely thrilled they didn’t sanction Max Kilman exit
- Reported Wolves target Dickie shares Premier League dream
- Andy Thompson key Wolves star struggled against Leeds
- Wolves should bring Vitinha back in January