Sheffield United are the latest club interested in a loan swoop for Wolves midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White.
Bournemouth were linked late last night, the day after Gibbs-White came off the bench against Manchester United.
The Daily Mail’s Adrian Kajumba has tweeted the news on transfer deadline day.
As it stands, there’s no real indication whether Wolves are looking to loan him out.
Gibbs-White earned rave reviews during pre-season, but the Athletic soon added to the Mail’s information and said the move is set to happen.
They report that Wolves feel he’ll benefit the most from a full season in the Championship.
Captain Conor Coady said the midfielder had been ‘brilliant’ over the summer and could be set for a breakthrough.
And Bruno Lage apparently views him as a ‘main player’, so it would be a surprise to see him move to the Championship.
There will apparently not be an option to buy Gibbs-White, indicating his long-term future is still at Wolves.
- Danny Murphy thinks Wolves are missing ‘terrific player’
- Willian Jose scores for Betis as Wolves falter in front of goal
- Lage should consider Willy Boly recall for Tottenham clash
- Raul Jimenez admits Adama Traore partnership hasn’t quite been there so far
- Is it time for Lage to change formation and give Jimenez a partner?