Rayan Ait-Nouri has been flying since he got his chance under Bruno Lage at Wolves.
If reports are to believed, that has not gone unnoticed.
Paris Saint-Germain have recently been linked with a £30 million swoop for the left wing-back.
Then another mega-rich club in the shape of Newcastle and also Crystal Palace were also mentioned in connection with the defender.
Now, the Daily Mail are reporting that Manchester City, Liverpool and Tottenham are all tracking Ait-Nouri with a view to a move.
City could do with an out-and-out left-back, given Joao Cancelo is a right-footer playing on the left and Oleksandr Zinchenko is a midfielder by trade.
Liverpool have Andy Robertson and Konstantinos Tsimikas so their interest makes less sense, but Ait-Nouri recently shone against the Reds, keeping Mo Salah quiet until he was forced off with a late injury.
Tottenham have tried to poach Adama Traore from Wolves and did not get close, but Antonio Conte is playing with wing-backs now, something Ait-Nouri is obviously comfortable with.
But the report also focuses on the clause Angers have which would mean Wolves would need to give half of any potential transfer fee to the French club if they sell.
Wolves can buy that clause out but it means that it would likely take a huge offer to prise him away from Molineux next month.
PSG, Newcastle and City can all get to the money required but will they actually do it? That is what remains to be seen before the questions regarding the clause even need to be asked for Wolves.
- Report: Wolves in chase to sign 23-cap international who is out of contract in the summer
- 'Top six in their sights': Mark Lawrenson predicts Brentford v Wolves, picks a winner
- Merson predicts Brentford v Wolves and suggests WWFC could qualify for the Champions League
- 'Quality' 23-year-old should 100% start for Wolves against Brentford on Saturday – opinion
- Report: Wolves respond as club table £15m offer for Molineux ace they see as a priority