Wolves winger Francisco Trincao has been called into the Portugal squad for their forthcoming fixtures.
The reigning Nations League champions will face Luxembourg and Qatar in the coming days.
Trincao has been called up after Rafa Silva and Domingos Duarte dropped out due to injury.
Now he has the opportunity to add to the seven Portugal caps he has to his name so far.
Trincao has had a decent start to life at Wolves but is still waiting for a first league goal.
Another new face in the Portugal squad is Rafael Leao, who is in line to make his senior debut.
Wolves were reportedly keen on the forward during the summer but he remains an AC Milan player.
In all competitions this season, he has four goals in eight games, so he deserves his call-up.
Perhaps Bruno Lage might even get a glimpse of what a Trincao-Leao linkup would look like in the coming days.
- Wolves fans hail Molineux stars as they undertake life support training
- Bruno Lage makes very bold claim about Wolves star Joao Moutinho
- Wolves fans discuss returning Francisco Trincao’s role this Saturday
- Collins comments on ‘naive’ Wolves U23 performance
- Edwards says Wolves looked fitter than Villa on Saturday