Austin Samuels has told Wolves’ official website he wants to leave the club on loan before the end of the transfer window.
Samuels, 20, scored two goals on Monday night as the Under 23s got their season off to a winning start.
They beat Middlesbrough 2-1 but Samuels said after that game that he wants to exit on loan.
When asked about his aims for the season, Samuels said: “Hopefully I can go out on loan again, but you never know what the future holds.
“If I don’t, then I will obviously give my best for the team until I get another chance again.”
“I can use my pace to get in behind the defence if they’ve got a hight line. If I can get through on goal, one-v-one, I back myself nine times out of 10.”
Earlier this month, Samuels was linked with a loan exit to join Oldham but it didn’t materialise.
After his performance this week, we asked whether he could be Wolves’ third striker for the season ahead.
But it seems he has his eye on a loan move to get regular football, but we’ll see what the club decide to do.
- Wolves team news: Lage names XI to face Tottenham, Mosquera starts
- Yerson Mosquera posts on social media ahead of Tottenham clash
- Wolves should probably be keeping tabs on Club Brugge star Hans Vanaken
- Is Wolves v Tottenham on TV? Kick off time, coverage and team news
- Three questions Bruno Lage will be looking at in Wolves’ EFL Cup tie vs Tottenham