Bruno Lage has conducted his pre-match press conference ahead of Wolves’ clash with Manchester United.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side will come to Molineux on Sunday looking to maintain their unbeaten record.
Meanwhile, Wolves are looking for their first goal and points of the season.
Lage offered an injury update and said that Yerson Mosquera is back in training after a hamstring injury.
There were photos of the Colombian training at Compton Park last week and now it has been confirmed.
It remains to be seen if either man is fit to play against United, or whether they are given more time to recover.
Wolves need more pace in their backline and perhaps a new arrival will come in before the end of the window.
If Wolves repeat their performance against Tottenham on Sunday, they should have a good chance of getting something from the game.
It remains to be seen whether Boly or Mosquera will take part, but their recoveries are moving in the right direction.
- Raul Jimenez admits Adama Traore partnership hasn’t quite been there so far
- Is it time for Lage to change formation and give Jimenez a partner?
- Slavisa Jokanovic hails Wolves loan star Morgan Gibbs-White
- Fans praise Vitinha after shining on first start for Porto
- New signing Josh Esen scores on Wolves youth debut