Yerson Mosquera has returned to Wolves training after his hamstring injury.
Mosquera picked up the problem in pre-season and missed Saturday’s Premier League opener against Leicester.
It seems unlikely that the Colombian defender will be fit enough to play against Tottenham, but it is still a promising sign.
Wolves posted an image of Mosquera back on the pitch at Compton on Twitter.
Some fans weren’t sure whether that was an old image.
But then Wolves’ official website posted a training gallery as preparation continued for the Tottenham game.
Mosquera featured there too; pictured in the background in the gym and then on the training pitch too.
Bruno Lage has already had an injury boost with Willy Boly’s return to training. He was also pictured in this gallery.
Mosqeura was spotted at the Wolves’ Under 23 opening match of the season, a 2-1 win against Middlesbrough.
It remains to be seen if he’ll spend more of his time with them or the senior side upon his return.
But he showed more than enough during pre-season to show what he can offer a Wolves side who need a quick, dominant central defender.
- Wolves managerial target Julen Lopetegui officially leaves Sevilla after 4-1 UCL defeat
- 'Possibility': Wolves could announce 56y/o as Lage's successor early next week – journalist
- Report: The embarrassingly low option to buy clause Everton have on Conor Coady
- Injured Wolves duo pictured in latest training photos, £14m star on the grass
- Report: 42-year-old linked with Wolves receives fresh backing from club, amid recent sack talk