Wolves manager Bruno Lage has offered a team news update ahead of the clash with Newcastle.
Lage said he has no new injury concerns but also no significant updates on his long-term absentees.
Earlier on in the week it was confirmed that Yerson Mosquera would need hamstring surgery which could keep him out for up to five months.
Rayan Ait-Nouri also came off injured in the same game Mosquera limped off in against Tottenham.
His injury was far less severe; he had concussion, which forced him to miss the 1-0 win at Southampton.
But Lage has confirmed he’ll be back for the visit of Steve Bruce’s side as they look for their first win of the season.
Earlier this week, we wrote about how some Wolves fans on Twitter want Ait-Nouri to play in this one.
Ait-Nouri offers energy and attacking thrust, and was even played on the wing at times in pre-season.
Marcal has been in decent form so far going forward, although the penalty he gave away against Brentford last month was costly.
- Aston Villa loan star Axel Tuanzebe reacts to Connor Ronan goal
- Journalist claims Wolves are eyeing Guilherme Arana
- Should Wolves be looking at Andrea Belotti?
- Rayan Ait-Nouri has to be in contention to start against Everton
- Wolves’ Leo Bonatini scores for third game running for Grasshoppers