Raul Jimenez was Wolves’ matchwinner in Saturday’s 1-0 victory over West Ham United.
The Mexican talisman finished off a hugely impressive team move as Bruno Lage’s side got back to winning ways.
Another pundit, David Edwards, was blown away by Jimenez’s goal and said the timing was fitting.
He wrote in his Express and Star column: “It’s as good as I’ve seen them play this year, they were fantastic.
“Wolves got into some good positions but Daniel Podence and Hwang Hee-chan were taking a few too many touches, they needed to put the ball in the box earlier and for the goal that happened.
It was an incredible finish from Raul Jimenez. With everything going on with his excellent documentary, it was fitting to see him score in front of the South Bank.
“The celebrations and noise was incredible at that moment.”
Jimenez’s Code Red documentary came out on the BBC on the morning of the game.
It documented his head injury and his route back to full fitness, so it was only fitting that he rounded the day off with a goal.
Jimenez has taken some time this season to work his way to 100 per cent sharpness, but it looks like he is there now.
- Bruno Lage provides update on injured Wolves star Willy Boly
- Journalist says Buur is likely to leave Wolves on loan in January
- Edwards says Adama Traore has lost his confidence
- Mark Lawrenson makes prediction for Wolves vs Burnley
- Reported Wolves target Sven Botman set to return for Lille after two-month injury lay off