BBC Sport pundit Mark Lawrenson is back with his weekly predictions column after the international break.
The former Liverpool defender has delivered his verdict on how he thinks Wolves will get on against West Ham at Molineux.
Bruno Lage’s men went into the international break on the back of a really poor performance and a 2-0 away defeat to Crystal Palace.
Bruno Lage will be looking for a response but Lawrenson has predicted another loss for Wolves.
“Wolves saw their good run ended with a home defeat by Crystal Palace and I think this will end up with a similar outcome.
“West Ham are sweeping all before them at the moment and they got an excellent win over Liverpool last time out. Tactically, the Hammers were almost perfect in that game too. Lawro’s prediction: 1-2
Lawrenson’s fellow pundit Paul Merson also thinks Wolves will lose 2-1 on Saturday afternoon.
West Ham’s impressive win last time around against Liverpool has likely influenced those calls.
The Hammers do look good and have Champions League ambitions but Wolves are more than capable of getting a result.
To do so, they will have to play a lot better than they did at Selhurst Park and Lage needs to see a reaction.
- Julen Lopetegui must use £5m player from the Wolves bench more regularly – opinion
- Report: £14m Wolves star flying home to have second opinion on injury
- 'Have to say': BBC pundit makes claim about Julen Lopetegui after Leeds sack Jesse Marsch
- Julen Lopetegui shares the reason he dropped Nathan Collins for Wolves on Saturday
- 'I cannot answer': Lopetegui responds when asked if £3m Wolves star will play this season