Wolves’ Under 23 side were in action last night, taking on Fulham at Aggborough.
Fulham went into the match top of the Premier League 2 Division 2 table having not lost a game.
But that unbeaten record was ended by James’ Collins side, who won 2-1 thanks to goals from Owen Hesketh and Chem Campbell.
That makes it four wins from four home matches in all competitions for Collins’ side this season.
It was a hugely impressive result against a table-topping side who were unbeaten.
Wolves conceded late on and had to withstand Fulham pressure but did exactly that to get the job done.
Chem Campbell was the star of the show, laying on Hesketh’s goal with a stunning assist before bagging a goal himself.
Wolves have loaned out a host of young players this season too, meaning that Collins’ squad is young.
But they’re looking strong, especially on their own patch, and last night they provided an eye-catching result and sit joint top of the league now, on 10 points along with Fulham, Norwich and Aston Villa.
- Wolves fans hail Molineux stars as they undertake life support training
- Bruno Lage makes very bold claim about Wolves star Joao Moutinho
- Wolves fans discuss returning Francisco Trincao’s role this Saturday
- Collins comments on ‘naive’ Wolves U23 performance
- Edwards says Wolves looked fitter than Villa on Saturday