Wolves’ Under 23 side were in action last night, taking on Fulham at Aggborough.
Fulham went into the match top of the Premier League 2 Division 2 table having not lost a game.
But that unbeaten record was ended by James’ Collins side, who won 2-1 thanks to goals from Owen Hesketh and Chem Campbell.
That makes it four wins from four home matches in all competitions for Collins’ side this season.
It was a hugely impressive result against a table-topping side who were unbeaten.
Wolves conceded late on and had to withstand Fulham pressure but did exactly that to get the job done.
Chem Campbell was the star of the show, laying on Hesketh’s goal with a stunning assist before bagging a goal himself.
Wolves have loaned out a host of young players this season too, meaning that Collins’ squad is young.
But they’re looking strong, especially on their own patch, and last night they provided an eye-catching result and sit joint top of the league now, on 10 points along with Fulham, Norwich and Aston Villa.
- 'One more step': Forgotten Wolves star drops encouraging video on social media
- 'Perplexed': Simon Jordan questions 42-year-old who turned down Wolves, amid new reports
- Wolves and Newcastle ask about 21-year-old star who's been compared to David Silva – journalist
- How Wolves star Ruben Neves got on for Portugal in thrilling contest vs Ghana at the World Cup
- 'He's got something': Ally McCoist raves about electric Wolves target in World Cup thriller