Wolves kept their third consecutive clean sheet last night in their 0-0 draw with Burnley.
Bruno Lage has got his side looking solid and one of the main reasons for that has been the performances of Max Kilman.
The Englishman has been a revelation this season and continued his good form last night at Molineux.
Some Wolves fans on Twitter were impressed with the central defender, and not for the first time this season.
As per WhoScored, he made six interceptions, which was more than any other Wolves player on the pitch.
His tally of four clearances was only bettered by captain Conor Coady and there were also two tackles and a block thrown in for good measure.
Kilman is reportedly on Gareth Southgate’s England radar and with performances like this, it is easy to see why.
Here is how his latest display went down as Wolves’ defensive solidity continued but concerns persisted at the other end of the pitch.
like to see hwang get signed up, love his work rate, n aggressiveness, chips in with the goals to.— Frank gibbons (@Frankgi34843182) December 2, 2021
Kilman is proving to be a real talent, see clubs looking at him in the not to distant future
- Sky pundit says two Wolves players were 'outstanding' in 2-1 victory over Brentford
- Bruno Lage and Daniel Podence rave about 'amazing' Wolves star
- Wolves Predicted XI vs Brentford: Neves returns as Toti keeps his place
- Report: Wolves in chase to sign 23-cap international who is out of contract in the summer
- 'Top six in their sights': Mark Lawrenson predicts Brentford v Wolves, picks a winner