The final round of Premier League games before the international break means another week of Mark Lawrenson’s weekly BBC predictions column.
The former Liverpool defender has delivered his verdict on how he thinks Wolves will get on against Newcastle at Molineux.
Bruno Lage’s men are looking to build on their 1-0 win against Southampton last time out.
Meanwhile, Steve Bruce’s side are still yet to win a Premier League game this season after their 1-1 draw at Watford last time around.
Lawro’s Wolves vs Newcastle prediction
Wolves have won two out of their past three games and they are playing like a team whose confidence has come back.
Do Newcastle go to Molineux and set themselves up to be hard to beat, or do they think this is a chance to get a first win of the season and go for it a little bit more than that?
I suspect it will be the former, but I don’t think it will work. Lawro’s prediction: 2-1
Last week, Lawrenson predicted Wolves to go down 2-1 at St Mary’s, which was obviously wrong.
Hopefully he’s on the money this time around in a game which represents a great opportunity for Wolves to build some momentum.
Last time they had that chance, they lost to Brentford, so lessons need to be learned here.
- 'It does feel': Dave Edwards hails 'exciting addition' by Wolves, but has one concern
- Report: Club ready to hand new contract to 23-year-old Wolves really want to sign
- 'I don't understand': Former Molineux star flummoxed by Wolves decision
- 'Agreement reached': Fabrizio Romano says reported Wolves target is now moving elsewhere
- 'You deserved a better end': Former Wolves player sends Instagram message to Coady