Wolves are among the clubs interested in PSV Eindhoven midfielder Noni Madueke.
According to Sky Sports, Leicester and Nuno Espirito Santo’s Tottenham are also keen.
Madueke has a lot of potential. The report claims PSV want at least £30 million to let him go.
The report also says Juventus watched him against Benfica on Wednesday night.
They apparently weren’t the only big club keen and Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester City and Real Madrid have all been credited with interest in the past.
MORE WOLVES STORIES
In March, he was compared to England international Phil Foden by former Young Lions manager Aidy Boothroyd.
Boothroyd called Madueke up for the European Under 21 Championship, where England suffered a group stage exit.
In truth, the money involved and the competition for Madueke’s signature look to make it unlikely that Wolves will get him.
It seems he’d only be a target if Adama Traore were to leave. That’s the only way Wolves would have the space and money to sign him.
The winger would certainly be an exciting capture if he did come to Molineux.
- 4-2-3-1: Wolves predicted XI v Luton Town; time for a win?
- Gary O’Neil heaps praise on ‘hugely important’ Wolves ace
- Wolves ace wants to ‘score against Luton’ as he targets three points
- ‘We didn’t know’: £35m Wolves player now says he thought he could’ve left this summer
- ‘If it wasn’t for him’: Fabio Silva says Wolves man is the ‘biggest’ reason he stayed at Molineux