Wolves are reportedly among the clubs keeping tabs on former Everton midfielder Josh Bowler ahead of a summer swoop.
TeamTalk claim the Old Gold are one of the Premier League clubs who have been watching the Blackpool winger this season.
Leicester, Norwich and Brentford are also keen on the 22-year-old, who can play on either flank but is yet to play a top flight game.
He has five goals and three assists in all competitions this season for the Tangerines, who sit 15th in the second tier.
One of those came last night as they went down 2-1 to Queens Park Rangers away from home.
That match actually saw him come up against a Wolves loanee in the shape of Dion Sanderson.
Sanderson was sent off in the first half, but QPR got the win despite Bowler making it 1-1 with eight minutes remaining.
Bowler is now making a name for himself and showing the ‘magic‘ he was hailed as having by David Unsworth when he was in the Everton academy.
The top flight would represent a step up but the likes of Ollie Watkins and Jarrod Bowen have made it in recent seasons with success.
Wolves have been linked with a number of EFL players lately and it is a case of waiting to see whether they actually firm up that interest or if they are just on scouting missions to keep tabs on talented, emerging prospects.
- Wolves hot on 23-year-old's heels, new talks 'under way' about his future – journalist
- 'Right now, I'm…': £40m-rated defender linked with Wolves in January comments on his future
- The new Robert Lewandowski claims that could have significance for Wolves – opinion
- Neville and Carragher both made glaring Wolves snub on MNF last night – opinion
- 'Every day': Lage says 23-year-old Wolves man works so hard in training, loves managing him