Wolves have been named in a report among a host of clubs who are looking at promising AFC Wimbledon midfielder Jack Rudoni.
TeamTalk claim the Dons are resigned to losing Rudoni in the summer after an impressive season which has seen him score seven goals.
He also has three assists to his name despite playing in a Wimbledon side which is around the lower reaches of the third tier.
They currently sit 20th, a point and a place clear of the final relegation slot, admittedly with a game in hand.
Leeds and Burnley are named as the other Premier League clubs who have had a look at the midfielder with designs on a summer swoop.
There has also reportedly been plenty of Championship interest in the midfielder and that would appear to be the logical next step.
Would he really get enough gametime at Wolves if he came? Surely it is better for him to get into the Championship and keep on playing regularly and improving.
Wolves need to be looking at players of a higher calibre to boost their midfield in the summer, and plenty will depend on whether they are in Europe or not.
Rudoni looks to have a bright future in the game and it will be interesting to see him develop. The ease of doing a deal could depend on which league Wimbledon are in come the end of May.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion