Wolves are among the clubs chasing Porto’s Jesus Corona, according to a report from Portuguese outlet CM.
They report that the Mexican international’s release clause is set to drop at the end of the month.
That’s because the 28-year-old will only have one year left on his contract with Porto.
He’ll be available for 20 million euros (£17.1 million) from June onwards and there are a number of clubs in the hunt.
They include European champions Chelsea, so snaring Corona would be a coup for Wolves.
Of course the identity of the man in the dugout needs to be confirmed first – and it looks like it’ll be Bruno Lage.
Some Wolves fans want the club to land Corona, especially in light of his new lower price.
Here’s how the report went down with some supporters on Twitter:
- Video: Wolves star Rui Patricio leaves Portugal teammate Pepe raging after Benzema penalty
- Portuguese media reacts as Wolves stars impress against France
- Fans react as reported Wolves target Joao Palhinha impresses for Portugal
- Report shares Lage’s stance on Patricio and complications with Johnstone bid
- Report: Wolves set to appoint goalkeeping coach that could help Danny Ward pursuit