Teenage Wolves defender Nigel Lonwijk is set for a deadline day loan exit.
Wolves expert Dave Azzopardi tweeted the latest out in the closing hours of the window.
Lonwijk arrived at Molineux from PSV Eindhoven in January 2020 but he is yet to make his senior debut.
He has played just two Premier League 2 matches, and is now heading back to the Netherlands, most likely.
The club seemingly feel he’d be better off with a season of men’s football, playing games that matter.
Bruno Lage has a reputation for bringing through young players but obviously the 18-year-old isn’t ready yet.
That’s understandable and we’ll wait to see where he ends up as the window ticks down.
- Russell Jones explains why Wolves have signed a record deal
- One Premier League team’s journey shows Wolves can do good things under Lage
- Edwards criticises Saiss’ defending in Wolves loss to Brentford
- Nigel Lonwijk eyeing Premier League chance with Wolves
- Wolves fans give their first impressions of Hwang Hee-chan