Another transfer window is open and Adama Traore’s Wolves future is still unresolved.
For as long as a new contract remains unsigned, there will be rumours and admiring glances.
90Min are the latest to link the Spanish international with Tottenham, but they also claim that Spurs are keen on one of his Molineux teammates.
They claim that Spurs have asked about Max Kilman, who is having an incredibly impressive season on the right of Bruno Lage’s back three.
Many Wolves fans will understand why Kilman is attracting admiring glances, but they will also view it as more than a bit cheeky and would be happy to tell Spurs where to go with their interest.
We have had a look at why he should absolutely not be tempted by a move and the first reason is former teammate Matt Doherty.
He made the move from Molineux to north London but it has backfired hugely and he is now being touted for a January exit.
Also, Kilman is shining at Wolves right now, and Lage has genuine aspirations to make a European push. Why would he take the risk and trade that in?
He can also achieve any England aspirations at Molineux, which is displayed by Conor Coady’s continued involvement in the international setup.
Playing every week and playing well at Wolves is enough to get into the England squad, while the likes of Eric Dier have been in and out while playing for Spurs.
Spurs’ 2-0 EFL Cup semi-final first leg loss to Chelsea showed the gap between them and the very top sides so it is not as if they are among the very elite in this country or in Europe at this moment in time.
Kilman should absolutely not be tempted by the reported interest from north London and it would be a huge shock if Wolves entertained it in the slightest.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion