Yerson Mosquera has sent a message to Wolves fans on Instagram.
His arrival was confirmed last month but he didn’t play in the pre-season game at Crewe on Saturday.
The Athletic reported last week that he’s due to link up with his new teammates on the pre-season tour of Marbella.
It’s not quite clear whether he has yet – but the Instagram message and a club tweet underline the feeling that he is now taking the next step and finally getting integrated at the club.
Mosquera might well be one for the future, and this season will be his first in English football.
But with Conor Coady apparently not linking up with the squad until after the Euros, there could be an opportunity or two in pre-season.
The first thing he needs to do is get his fitness up, having missed the first two weeks of training under Bruno Lage.
And then he can crack on with competing for a spot in the side.
He should add depth to Wolves’ options but the feeling persists that they need an established central defender this summer.
In the meantime, Mosquera looks to be a promising addition to the squad and is finally set to get to work.
- Exit-linked Ruben Neves ‘happy’ with his Wolves teammates; praises Lage
- Wolves transfer news: Jorge Mendes offers Rafa Mir to Barcelona
- Wolves miss out on Kaio Jorge as Brazilian agrees Juventus move
- Many Wolves fans say the same thing following 2-1 win over Coventry City
- Raul Jimenez posts on Instagram after scoring first Wolves goal since injury