A video of teenage Wolves goalkeeper James Storer went viral on social media over the weekend.
The club’s U18s faced Manchester United away from home in an Under-18 Premier League Cup Group F clash on Saturday.
The Red Devils ran out 4-2 winners thanks two late goals in a game which was watched by under-fire boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
The viral moment came just before half-time when Storer makes five saves within a matter of seconds.
Young Storer shows unbelievable reflexes and determination to keep the ball out of the net.
MORE WOLVES STORIES
He uses his hands, legs and face to keep the ball out of the net.
Sky Sports have now picked up on the footage and touted him as a potential England number one of the future.
Wolves clawed their way back into the game to make it 2-2 but lost the game in the closing stages as they ran out of steam.
The clip has given Storer a little bit of a name for himself and it might make him someone some fans watch out for.
- ‘Very, very good’: Rob Edwards singles out Wolves star for praise after 1-1 draw
- ‘I cried alone’: 21-year-old Wolves star makes emotional admission about his second season
- Alan Shearer gives emphatic one-word reaction after seeing what happened in Luton 1-1 Wolves
- Gary O’Neil’s management of 26-year-old player yesterday was a bit baffling
- ‘Not like him’: Gary O’Neil believes 25-year-old Wolves player was really frustrated yesterday