Hwang Hee-Chan has outlined what Wolves fans can expect to see more of from him this season.
In an interview with Sky Sports, the South Korea international said he is an aggressive player and will deliver what the Wolves supporters expect.
He has the nickname ‘The Bull’, and said that is probably a good reflection of his style of play.
My way of playing is quite aggressive and fearless,” he said.
“Especially when I watch myself playing on television, I can understand why they call me The Bull.”
I don’t know where that name came from, it started just like that. Maybe it is my playing style, I am aggressive and I try to break through any opponent who is defending me.
“I think that is what the fans expect. I want to show that for them in my performance.”
An aggressive, full-blooded approach will go down well with Wolves fans if that’s what Hwang can produce.
His debut goal got the fans excited and now the next step is for him to get a start.
That could come in the EFL Cup against Tottenham, especially if Bruno Lage rings the changes to try and provoke a response from his side following the 2-0 defeat against Brentford on Saturday.
- 'It does feel': Dave Edwards hails 'exciting addition' by Wolves, but has one concern
- Report: Club ready to hand new contract to 23-year-old Wolves really want to sign
- 'I don't understand': Former Molineux star flummoxed by Wolves decision
- 'Agreement reached': Fabrizio Romano says reported Wolves target is now moving elsewhere
- 'You deserved a better end': Former Wolves player sends Instagram message to Coady