Wolves fans are still waiting for new signing Hwang Hee-Chan to make his first appearance for the club.
He was presented on the pitch ahead of the last game before the international break, against Manchester United.
In the meantime, he has been on international duty with South Korea, who faced Lebanon this afternoon.
South Korea won the World Cup qualification clash 1-0 to go top of the group.
Hwang started the match on the left of midfield in the absence of Tottenham star Son Heung-min.
He played the full 90 minutes, and laid on the only goal of the match, setting up Chang-Hoon Kwon’s winning goal on the hour mark.
As per FotMob, the winger put in an outstanding individual performance, and got an 8.4 match rating.
The assist was one of three key passes he made during the crucial win, and he won ten of his duels.
This display should give Hwang confidence ahead of his return to Wolves, where he will be tasked with adjusting to English football without a proper pre-season and coming in off the back of a long international trip.
- Wolves team news: Lage names XI to face Tottenham, Mosquera starts
- Yerson Mosquera posts on social media ahead of Tottenham clash
- Wolves should probably be keeping tabs on Club Brugge star Hans Vanaken
- Is Wolves v Tottenham on TV? Kick off time, coverage and team news
- Three questions Bruno Lage will be looking at in Wolves’ EFL Cup tie vs Tottenham