Wolves youngster Taylor Perry agreed a loan deal in the summer to move to League 1 outfit Cheltenham Town.
It is fair to say that the 20-year-old midfielder has made an impression at his temporary employers.
It’s going pretty well so far. Perry has just been voted player of the month by Cheltenham fans for September.
This is the first time Perry has moved away from Wolves and it seems the experience is helping him to develop.
Wolves wanted to push him further, and a move to the third tier has done that.
He has made 13 appearances across all competitions so far, impressing Michael Duff and forcing his way into his newly promoted side.
Perry netted his first ever senior goal in September too, in a 2-1 away win over Charlton.
There were some Wolves fans in the replies to the tweet Cheltenham put out announcing the award.
He collected 49 per cent of the fan vote, so it would be fair to say he was a popular choice.
Someone is building a future for himself. Impressive application. Well done, great achievement in a new environment. Thankyou Cheltenham for providing a genuine opportunity.— David Sharples (@Wolfus1492) October 14, 2021
Love it T P ⭐️— Darryl smith (@charliebeau1) October 14, 2021
He's one of our own😃— AndyG (@WolfWhoWanders) October 14, 2021
Never any doubt.. Quality kid— paul nicholls ◣ ◢ (@StPaul197173) October 14, 2021
- Report: Wolves turn down approach for 23-year-old, as £2m star's exit nears
- 'Another': Sky Sports journalist shares what Wolves hope to do after signing Guedes
- Video: Matheus Nunes shows he's exactly what Wolves need with incredible assist in 3-3 draw
- Report: Wolves could now be edging closer to selling player Conor Coady thinks is 'brilliant'
- Report: Wolves could cash in on 'very special talent', PL giants lurking