Wolves midfielder Taylor Perry is spending the season out loan with Cheltenham Town.
Michael Duff’s side play in League 1 and got an away win today at the home of former Premier League club Charlton Athletic.
Perry got the second goal in a 2-1 Cheltenham win at the Valley and it was a special moment for him.
It was his first ever professional goal. That’s exactly the kind of experience he’s gone on loan for.
Cheltenham won League 2 last season and their campaign in the third tier is going pretty well.
After today’s win, they sit 14th with nine points to their name, and Perry will hope to help them climb the league table.
No doubt the midfielder’s family will be proud and he’ll hope today’s strike is the first of many.
Wolves’ first team also finally found their shooting boots, with a 2-0 away victory over Watford.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion