Wolves midfielder Taylor Perry is spending the season out loan with Cheltenham Town.
Michael Duff’s side play in League 1 and got an away win today at the home of former Premier League club Charlton Athletic.
Perry got the second goal in a 2-1 Cheltenham win at the Valley and it was a special moment for him.
It was his first ever professional goal. That’s exactly the kind of experience he’s gone on loan for.
Cheltenham won League 2 last season and their campaign in the third tier is going pretty well.
After today’s win, they sit 14th with nine points to their name, and Perry will hope to help them climb the league table.
No doubt the midfielder’s family will be proud and he’ll hope today’s strike is the first of many.
Wolves’ first team also finally found their shooting boots, with a 2-0 away victory over Watford.
- 'Always': £26.5m player has started learning English after being linked with Wolves
- 'He's 90%': Lopetegui says 'very competitive' Wolves ace is so close to returning from injury
- 'Legs looked gone': 31-year-old Wolves transfer target seriously struggled last night, gets 3/10
- 'Hardest working' £13.5m Wolves man gets absolute rave review, one year after Bruno Lage rant
- 'Did nothing wrong': Opposition media impressed after 21-year-old Wolves star's display