Wolves midfielder Taylor Perry is spending the season out loan with Cheltenham Town.
Michael Duff’s side play in League 1 and got an away win today at the home of former Premier League club Charlton Athletic.
Perry got the second goal in a 2-1 Cheltenham win at the Valley and it was a special moment for him.
It was his first ever professional goal. That’s exactly the kind of experience he’s gone on loan for.
Cheltenham won League 2 last season and their campaign in the third tier is going pretty well.
After today’s win, they sit 14th with nine points to their name, and Perry will hope to help them climb the league table.
No doubt the midfielder’s family will be proud and he’ll hope today’s strike is the first of many.
Wolves’ first team also finally found their shooting boots, with a 2-0 away victory over Watford.
- Five Wolves players who deserve to start against Tottenham Hotspur
- Hwang Hee-chan suggests regular Wolves position going forwards
- James Collins delivers honest verdict about U23s performance after 2-1 win
- Wolves fans react as FIFA 22 ratings are confirmed
- Leander Dendoncker could do with a good performance tomorrow night