Leonardo Campana is currently out on loan with MLS outfit Inter Miami, owned by David Beckham and managed by Phil Neville.
He made the second appearance of his loan spell at the weekend, when they took on Austin away from home.
It was a bittersweet afternoon for the striker, who scored his first goal for the club on the day, but it was in vain.
But it came in a crushing 5-1 defeat, having come off the bench as a half-time substitute to try and help change the game.
He did his bit, finding the back of the net but Neville’s men were unable to change the course of the match and suffered a thrashing.
Campana was on loan as Grasshoppers for the first part of the season but was recalled and sent to America instead in January.
The result means that Miami are 11th after just two games of their Eastern Conference season with the campaign only just underway.
He will hope that the first win is just around the corner and he will hope that his weekend goal has earned a spot in the side from the start next time out.
But a 5-1 loss can take some time to get over and it is up to Neville to oversee that, and you can see his post-match comments above.
- Report: Wolves receive major boost this evening regarding £85,000-a-week player
- Report: Club want to set even bigger release clause for £53m player Wolves want to sign
- 24-year-old Wolves ace 'seriously' on PL giants' transfer radar – journalist
- 'Best player on the pitch': Pundit says 25-year-old was top drawer in Wolves vs Leeds
- 'I am lost for words': Former Wolves player aghast at 'ridiculous' decision in Leeds clash