Wolves striker Leonardo Campana is spending the season on loan with Grasshopper.
The two clubs have a strong relationship and Campana is not the first man to make the temporary switch from Molineux to Zurich.
At the time, Scott Sellars said of the move: “Last year was difficult for Leonardo.
“When he did play, he scored goals, but it was a tough season with the injury and Covid, so we didn’t have many opportunities to see him play.”
He made a flying start and he scored three goals in three league games in August.
But Campana has not scored since but a friendly with Zaduz yesterday offered him the opportunity to get some confidence.
He did that by opening the scoring in a 3-1 victory. It was an impressive strike, which can be viewed here.
Campana recently lost his place in the side, not playing either of the last two league games.
He will hope his friendly goal can convince his manager to pick him again, and rediscover that early hot form.
- Bruno Lage names Wolves starting XI to face Burnley
- Wolves fans react as report makes Dion Sanderson recall claim
- Sa outlines ambition to play in the Champions League
- Could Marcal be the ideal replacement for AFCON-bound Saiss?
- Wolves now considering Dion Sanderson recall