Wolves signed Hungarian international Bendeguz Bolla during the summer before loaning him to Swiss Super League outfit Grasshoppers.
He has recently had three league games out injured, having been an ever-present for the club before that.
Having made his return as a substitute in the 1-0 loss at home to FC Lugano, Bolla got his first start after his injury against St Gallen at the weekend.
Grasshoppers came away from the away trip with all three points from a 4-0 win and Bolla played the full 90 minutes.
Bolla also got an assist to mark his first 90 minutes since October, and will hope to keep the momentum up going forward now.
He has two goals and two assists now from 13 league outings as he continues his progression at a club with whom Wolves now have a formalised, mutually beneficial relationship.
Grasshoppers currently sit fifth in the league after that comprehensive victory, one place and four points behind Manchester United’s Champions League group stage opponents Young Boys.
The win at the weekend was their first in four in the league so it is the team as a whole and not just Bolla who will be looking to build on that.
- 'He has talent': £22m Spurs star says he looks out for how 26-year-old does at Wolves
- Report: Wolves have shown interest in 24-year-old, but another club has agreed £30m deal
- Hwang Hee-Chan speaks out after sealing permanent Wolves move
- Sky pundit says Wolves star really impressed him v Brentford but went under the radar
- 'Very happy with him': Lage comments on Wolves player without a goal since August