Wolves signed Hungarian international Bendeguz Bolla during the summer before loaning him to Swiss Super League outfit Grasshoppers.
He has recently had three league games out injured, having been an ever-present for the club before that.
Having made his return as a substitute in the 1-0 loss at home to FC Lugano, Bolla got his first start after his injury against St Gallen at the weekend.
Grasshoppers came away from the away trip with all three points from a 4-0 win and Bolla played the full 90 minutes.
Bolla also got an assist to mark his first 90 minutes since October, and will hope to keep the momentum up going forward now.
He has two goals and two assists now from 13 league outings as he continues his progression at a club with whom Wolves now have a formalised, mutually beneficial relationship.
Grasshoppers currently sit fifth in the league after that comprehensive victory, one place and four points behind Manchester United’s Champions League group stage opponents Young Boys.
The win at the weekend was their first in four in the league so it is the team as a whole and not just Bolla who will be looking to build on that.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion