Wolverhampton Wanderers lost for the first time in six Premier League games, as they went down 2-0 to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park.
Patrick Vieira’s side secured the three points thanks to second-half goals from Wilfried Zaha and Conor Gallagher.
Bruno Lage’s team missed out on the chance to move up to fifth in the Premier League table and one point outside the Champions League places.
Lage named an unchanged team from the side that beat Everton 2-1 at Molineux on Monday night, but it wasn’t enough to get a result in London.
Wolves fans call for Boly
Following the loss to the Eagles, several Wolves fans have called on the former Benfica man to bring Willy Boly back into the side for the first match after the November international break.
It is against West Ham United at Molineux.
The Ivorian is yet to play in the Premier League under Lage, with his only appearance of the season coming in the Carabao Cup penalty shootout defeat against Tottenham.
Lage has stuck with Romain Saiss, Max Kilman and club captain Conor Coady as his three-man backline, but some Wolves supporters are keen for Boly to come back into the fold and for Lage to start playing a back four.
Here are what some Wolves fans said on social media….
- 'One more step': Forgotten Wolves star drops encouraging video on social media
- 'Perplexed': Simon Jordan questions 42-year-old who turned down Wolves, amid new reports
- Wolves and Newcastle ask about 21-year-old star who's been compared to David Silva – journalist
- How Wolves star Ruben Neves got on for Portugal in thrilling contest vs Ghana at the World Cup
- 'He's got something': Ally McCoist raves about electric Wolves target in World Cup thriller