Wolves’ ratings on FIFA 22 have been confirmed ahead of the game’s release next month.
The rankings were tweeted out by Wolves’ official Esports account and they’ve got some fans talking.
There is seemingly particular frustration about the ratings of two players in particular.
Hwang Hee-Chan and Nelson Semedo have been downgraded significantly since last season.
Their overall ratings and pace have dropped dramatically, and it’s not too clear why.
In truth, the ratings cause controversy every season and it’s not clear how the decision making process is made.
But perhaps some Wolves fans waiting to use their side on the new game will be let down by the ratings.
Here’s how the confirmation went down with some supporters on Twitter ahead of tomorrow night’s clash with Tottenham:
They’ve done these boys a dirty pic.twitter.com/2rWLwEGPco— ᗩᑎᗪY (@AnnoDomini79) September 21, 2021
-10 pace for Semedo?!😳— Dev (@Cleverdics) September 21, 2021
Hwang been robbed. The way he came on against brentford!— FIZZY (@JRFIZZY) September 21, 2021
They’ve made a mess of my man Neto and Semedo.— Aaron Burnside (@BigBallerBurny) September 21, 2021
Did semedo lose a leg?— MrBDK (@MrBDK_YT) September 21, 2021
They really did Wolves dirty oof 🙁— Macbearded – WOOOO WE GOT IT 👏👏👏 (@Macbearded) September 21, 2021
Done my boy Hwang dirty 😭— Jimmi Hoult 🏴 (@JimmiHoult) September 21, 2021
We've been scammed— MM6Games (@MM6Games) September 21, 2021
Semedo 82 pace ffs— Miguel (@M__Rodrigues__) September 21, 2021
Hwang robbed👍— joe ⴵ (@wwfcjoe_) September 21, 2021
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion