Loanee Francisco Trincao missed Wolves’ thrilling derby day win over Aston Villa.
The wideman tested positive for Covid-19 on international duty and was ruled out.
Ahead of the clash with Leeds this weekend, Trincao has returned to first team training.
Wolves’ official Twitter accounted posted photos of Trincao back on the grass.
Trincao’s Wolves career is yet to fully spark into life, and he is still waiting for a Premier League goal.
He has shown glimpses of his skill but that has been more flicks and tricks than creating chances and scoring goals which can win matches for Wolves.
Perhaps the period out of the side has just given him a short chance to reflect on his performances at Molineux so far.
Bruno Lage played a 3-5-2 system at Villa, with Raul Jimenez on the bench but with the Mexican likely to start again against Marcelo Bielsa’s side, Trincao may need to be patient as he looks to get back into the team.
- Bruno Lage provides update on injured Wolves star Willy Boly
- Journalist says Buur is likely to leave Wolves on loan in January
- Edwards says Adama Traore has lost his confidence
- Mark Lawrenson makes prediction for Wolves vs Burnley
- Reported Wolves target Sven Botman set to return for Lille after two-month injury lay off