Wolves duo Adama Traore and Ruben Neves have been away on international duty.
They were trying to help Spain and Portugal respectively move closer to next year’s World Cup.
It’s a tight turnaround for them as Bruno Lage goes in search of his first league win in charge tomorrow.
Yesterday, Wolves posted photos of Neves on social media following his return to the fold.
Neves was spotted gearing up for the trip to Watford, as Wolves embark on a run of more winnable fixtures after a tricky start to the campaign.
But Traore was not spotted, which prompted a fan to ask where he was on Twitter.
Wolves’ official count tweeted the fan back this morning, with a clip of Traore running out for training.
He’s clearly in the frame to play at Watford, and wasn’t overly exerted on international duty.
Adama could be needed through the middle if FIFA uphold Raul Jimenez’s plan because Wolves didn’t release him to play for Mexico.
If Traore can add a clinical edge to his attacking play so far, it’ll only be a matter of time before he scores.
Both he and Neves were named among Wolves’ contenders for Player of the Month, and voting is open until Monday.
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion