Wolves duo Adama Traore and Ruben Neves have been away on international duty.
They were trying to help Spain and Portugal respectively move closer to next year’s World Cup.
It’s a tight turnaround for them as Bruno Lage goes in search of his first league win in charge tomorrow.
Yesterday, Wolves posted photos of Neves on social media following his return to the fold.
Neves was spotted gearing up for the trip to Watford, as Wolves embark on a run of more winnable fixtures after a tricky start to the campaign.
But Traore was not spotted, which prompted a fan to ask where he was on Twitter.
Wolves’ official count tweeted the fan back this morning, with a clip of Traore running out for training.
He’s clearly in the frame to play at Watford, and wasn’t overly exerted on international duty.
Adama could be needed through the middle if FIFA uphold Raul Jimenez’s plan because Wolves didn’t release him to play for Mexico.
If Traore can add a clinical edge to his attacking play so far, it’ll only be a matter of time before he scores.
Both he and Neves were named among Wolves’ contenders for Player of the Month, and voting is open until Monday.
- Manager responds when asked if he is expecting Wolves to recall loanee from his club
- Video: Adama Traore pictured in Barcelona ahead of joining from Wolves
- Report: Only an extraordinary offer would lure Wolves ace from Molineux before the deadline
- Some Wolves fans react as Moutinho and Lage are nominated for Premier League awards
- Report: Wolves monitored Mesut Ozil-like youngster, but he's signing a new deal