Ruben Dias has offered some words of praise for two Wolves players.
Dias plays with Pedro Neto and Joao Moutinho at international level and named them in a conversation about the best players he’s played with.
The title-winning defender said Moutinho is the best passer he’s ever played alongside, while Neto was in the conversation over the best dribbler.
When asked on YouTube about the best passer he’d ever played with, Dias said: “I will go with Moutinho.
“I have trained with him many times. You know the quality of the player from games but when you train with the person you see the real quality. He is top class, believe me.
When asked about the best dribblers, Dias put Neto up there with Cristiano Ronaldo and Bernardo Silva, who have both won three Premier League titles.
Of course, Dias could have been a Wolves player had things been different.
The Athletic reported in January that Nuno Espirito Santo tried to sign the defender in 2019.
Wolves apparently didn’t fancy the £50 million asking price from Benfica and Dias joined City for £65 million (Sky Sports) in September.
He has transformed their defence, and is rightly one of the top contenders for the end of season individual awards.
He’s also a decent judge of a player…
- Report shares when Wolves will start pre-season and when new home kit will be out
- Wolves transfer news: Adama Traore opens door to Barcelona move
- Wolves might be targeting the wrong Liverpool player
- Coady names the two players who keep nutmegging him in England training
- Wolves fans react as Neco Williams is linked with Moineux switch