Wolves boss Bruno Lage put his players through their paces at Molineux earlier this week.
The first team squad trained at the stadium on the same day as taking their official squad photo.
Ahead of the Premier League clash with Newcastle, the players looked in good spirits and seemed to be enjoying the change of scene.
Here is a look through some of the best pictures from the training session…
17-year-old left-back Dexter Lembikisa floats between the Under 18 and Under 23 sides but was called into first team training for the Molineux season.
Here, he’s seen joking around with 20-year-old youth centre-back Michael Agboola and 18-year-old Justin Hubner, who was signed from Den Bosch last year.
Luke Cundle, another talented youngster, was also pictured and he has been on the bench for Premier League matches this term.
Lage was also seen chatting with summer signing Hwang Hee-Chan, after his first league start at Southampton.
Another talented youngster spotted was Louie Moulden, who was on the bench at St Mary’s as Lage named two goalkeepers on the bench.
At the other end of the experience scale is Joao Moutinho, who was spotted in conversation with countrymen Daniel Podence and Ruben Neves.
- 'It does feel': Dave Edwards hails 'exciting addition' by Wolves, but has one concern
- Report: Club ready to hand new contract to 23-year-old Wolves really want to sign
- 'I don't understand': Former Molineux star flummoxed by Wolves decision
- 'Agreement reached': Fabrizio Romano says reported Wolves target is now moving elsewhere
- 'You deserved a better end': Former Wolves player sends Instagram message to Coady