The Premier League fixture list for the 2021/22 season comes out at 9am tomorrow.
For some, it is of little interest. You’re going to play every team twice anyway – who cares about the order?
Especially while the festival of football which is Euro 2020 is taking place.
But others love poring over run-ins and permutations, and with fans back in stadiums (hopefully!) this season, the likes of Boxing Day fixtures are of interest again.
Another point of interest is who’s going to be up first and some Wolves fans on Twitter have made their prediction.
Former Old Gold boss Nuno Espirito Santo has been linked with the Everton job of late.
The latest from TalkSPORT is that those links have faded – with Rafa Benitez in the frame despite his Liverpool connections.
But some supporters think it’s written in the stars than Nuno will be the new Toffees boss and the fixture computer will set up an instant reunion with Wolves.
It is the kind of story football tends to throw up, but it appears there’s a fair bit to do before Nuno is the man in the Goodison Park dugout, before we get to worrying about how the fixtures have come out:
- Wolves transfer news: Theo Corbeanu in talks with Sheffield Wednesday
- Wolves striker Rafa Mir comments on his future
- Wolves fans react as Adama Traore is linked with Tottenham
- Wolves transfer news: Milan not looking to sell Rafael Leao
- Wolves transfer news: Tottenham eyeing Adama Traore