Wolves are yet to release their new Castore away kit for the new season.
The home shirt was released at the midway through July, and got a good reception from the fans.
This is Castore’s first season making Wolves kits, having taken over from Adidas.
And there is now a leaked photo of a potential away shirt. This has got fans speculating on Twitter.
Possible away kit has some Wolves fans excited
It should be made clear there is is nothing to suggest that this is definitely the shirt.
It’s also not entirely clear whether it will be the away or third shirt.
It seems that Wolves will also have a white design for the season ahead, which could be the third shirt.
But if the leaked design is actually the away shirt, some fans will be very happy judging by the way they have reacted on Twitter, loving the design:
😍— ryan_lucas_ (@Wolvoryan04) July 30, 2021
hey that’s nice— Andres🦧 (@zRadiqtion) July 30, 2021
That's really nice… So is the the 2nd kit— Vaughany (@Vaughany1973) July 30, 2021
Take my money please Wolves 🤞👌👍🐺— BushburyWolf (@bushbury_wolf) July 30, 2021
It's all a bit 90s. Love it pic.twitter.com/fvpXpDJkfC— Chris B (@chrisbeason30) July 30, 2021
I’ll take that— Dan Vincent 🐺💛🖤🇵🇹🇲🇽 (@Dan__Vincent) July 30, 2021
Thats a nice kit— Grigorescu Marius (@grigorescumar02) July 30, 2021
All of our kits slap this year. Castors have done a decent job— Jack Crockford (@CrockfordJack) July 30, 2021
Boss that!!— Aaran (@AzzaSahota) July 30, 2021
Get in my basket— Mike (@MikeW_1988) July 30, 2021
UNREAL 😍😍😍— christoph 🇵🇹 (@ChriWoodward) July 30, 2021
- Report: Serie A club now looking to sign 22y/o Wolves target who'll needs leave this summer
- Report: Club now eyeing £8.6m man as replacement for 23-year-old Wolves really want
- Video: 25-year-old who could soon leave Wolves all smiles on return to Compton
- Wolves could find exciting Traore replacement in 21-year-old who has 'electric pace' – opinion
- Two PL clubs reportedly keen on £20m striker, Wolves should be one – opinion