Sheffield Wednesday boss Darren Moore has commented on Wolves loanee Theo Corbeanu’s progress.
As per the Sheffield Star, Moore said Corbeanu has played his part so far but will continue to improve as well.
Last week, Corbeanu admitted he still has plenty to work on to make a success of his Owls loan.
“In terms of the things Theo has spoken about, there are parts of the game when he’s on the ball, about the end product. He gets himself into wonderful positions and we do speak about that,” he said.
“Theo has wonderful balance, wonderful flair and commits opposition defenders and what he likes to do as he commits them is go past them and creates overloads.
“Theo is equally as balanced on his left as his right and that’s what he’s been brought into the team to do. He has a part to play for us and he has played his part.
“He had a good, positive game against Mansfield where he was a threat. There were things we’re teaching him; what is needed for the team. We keep working and we will continue to see that improvement in him.”
Corbeanu has only had 85 minutes of league action so far, across three Wednesday appearances.
That is less than he would have hoped for at this point, but it is clear there is understanding and acceptance on all sides that he needs to keep improving and he can improve.
Moore is clearly a fan of his skillset and his ability to beat a man. The key is seeing that on a regular basis and then adding goals and assists to his game.
- 'Machine': Semedo and others comment as Wolves star posts on Instagram after impeccable display
- 'High quality': Wolves loanee leaves his new boss delighted after netting thunderous first goal
- 'You are amazing bro': Sa, Neto and others comment on Coady's Instagram after Saints goal
- 'He looks really good': Match of the Day pundit hails 'assured' 24-year-old Wolves star
- Jeff Stelling makes Wolves v Arsenal comparison after north London derby postponed