Wolves midfielder Morgan Gibbs-White’s loan spell at Sheffield United has got off to a flying start.
Gibbs-White scored a fantastic goal in the 6-2 win over Peterborough United on Saturday.
Last night, he followed that up with another goal just seven minutes into the clash with Preston.
The Blades were pegged back late on and could only draw 2-2, but speaking after the game, their manager Slavisa Jokanovic praised his new midfielder.
“Morgan has played two games with us. Tonight he scored again,” said Jokanovic, speaking to the club website.
“His movement is really good, he can turn between the lines, score goals. He’s a guy who can help us a lot.”
Gibbs-White is thriving in the Championship already and the early signs are he could be a huge player for United as they seek to return to the top flight at the first time of asking.
If Wolves get midfield injuries, some fans might wish he was still at Molineux.
But at least the loan spell is seemingly getting him gametime, confidence and goals, which is what Wolves will have wanted.
- Report: Wolves turn down approach for 23-year-old, as £2m star's exit nears
- 'Another': Sky Sports journalist shares what Wolves hope to do after signing Guedes
- Video: Matheus Nunes shows he's exactly what Wolves need with incredible assist in 3-3 draw
- Report: Wolves could now be edging closer to selling player Conor Coady thinks is 'brilliant'
- Report: Wolves could cash in on 'very special talent', PL giants lurking