Nelson Semedo has praised Wolves forwards Adama Traore and Hwang Hee-Chan.
Semedo has conducted an interview with the club’s website where he said that keeping Adama around was ‘very important’.
He also shared his brief first impressions of Hwang from his first training session on Thursday.
“He’s very important for us because he’s a great player,” said Semedo when asked about Wolves keeping Traore this summer.
“He helped us a lot and it’s nice for us to have him here. He’s a very good player, and a very good person as well, and he can help us a lot.”
On Hwang, he added: “It was my first training session with him on Thursday and he showed very good qualities.
“I’m sure that he’s going to help us a lot, we will try to help him the best we can, to try to make his adaption easier and for him to be comfortable to help us.”
Hwang will hope to make his first Wolves appearance when Bruno Lage takes his side to face Watford tomorrow.
As for Traore, Wolves are apparently back in contract talks with him after keeping him beyond the end of the window.
It would be a huge boost if that situation got sorted in a positive way for Wolves and the Spanish international.
For now, the more immediate priority is getting off the mark against the Hornets tomorrow, and getting a result the early league performances deserved.
- Manager responds when asked if he is expecting Wolves to recall loanee from his club
- Video: Adama Traore pictured in Barcelona ahead of joining from Wolves
- Report: Only an extraordinary offer would lure Wolves ace from Molineux before the deadline
- Some Wolves fans react as Moutinho and Lage are nominated for Premier League awards
- Report: Wolves monitored Mesut Ozil-like youngster, but he's signing a new deal