Wolves have posted an update on their official website on Ruben Neves’ injury after he pulled out of the Portugal squad.
They say he will be out until May with the problem which forced him off in the first half of the clash with Leeds, which is ‘uncomplicated’.
That means he will miss at least four games in April if the prognosis is right; at home to Aston Villa and Brighton and away at Newcastle and Burnley.
There was also a more extensive injury update, with two injured Wolves men stepping up their return to training.
Nelson Semedo has already started modified training, with Meritan Shabani involved in sessions with the Under 23s.
Ki-Jana Hoever continues to rehabilitate with the medical team after his hamstring injury on 5th March and is progressing as expected.
Matija Sarkic is making good progress following his shoulder surgery and continues to rehabilitate with the medical team.
And there was also a portion on Pedro Neto, which said that his injury recovery is being managed carefully after so long out.
Neto has not gone away with Portugal, which is probably wise and he is being handled with care right now to avoid any more setbacks.
- 'Very athletic': Wolves told they could be onto a winner signing 23-year-old
- Report: Agent offers Wolves maestro to European giants every time he talks to their president
- Report: Duo told they're not needed and can leave, in major transfer boost for Wolves
- Report: Lopetegui now set to offload player in January, after saying Wolves needed him
- £14m Wolves star breaks down in tears in post-match interview