Wolves suffered a disappointing FA Cup fourth round exit at the hands of Norwich City on Saturday.
It is important that they get back on the horse tomorrow night against Arsenal but in the meantime, two of the players have been enjoying their downtime.
Ruben Neves and John Ruddy were in attendance at the World Snooker Tour at the Players’ Championship and have been pictured.
As well as watching on, they were also snapped with some of the top pros including Ronnie O’Sullivan and Ken Doherty on Instagram.
Ruddy is the club’s cup goalkeeper but could have made his last appearance of the season after that defeat to Norwich at the weekend.
He looks likely to return to the bench for the clash with the Gunners, but Neves will probably be tasked with dominating midfield.
Neves has been linked with Arsenal in the past, and this is an opportunity for Wolves to show that they are in just as good a position to challenge as the Gunners.
It is also a chance for him to show he is on another level to Mikel Arteta’s engine room as Wolves look to get back on track.
It was a perfect January and perhaps the winter break came at the wrong time but it is a pivotal period coming up and there can be no hangover from that.
- Wolves hot on 23-year-old's heels, new talks 'under way' about his future – journalist
- 'Right now, I'm…': £40m-rated defender linked with Wolves in January comments on his future
- The new Robert Lewandowski claims that could have significance for Wolves – opinion
- Neville and Carragher both made glaring Wolves snub on MNF last night – opinion
- 'Every day': Lage says 23-year-old Wolves man works so hard in training, loves managing him