Wolves have launched their new away kit for the 2021/22 season.
It is the first change strip produced by the club’s new kit manufacturer Castore.
The design itself is mainly black, with flecks of old gold as well as in the trim on the sleeves and collar.
The club’s official website says it’s a ‘a modern and aggressive pattern, mirroring the club’s playing style.’
A picture of Raul Jimenez wearing the new kit was posted on Wolves’ Instagram page.
On Twitter, Wolves uploaded a snap of Ruben Neves in the shirt, amid reports he is looking likely to stay beyond the end of the transfer window.
Alongside the social media posts of the kit on Instagram and Twitter, a more extensive gallery can also be found on the club’s website.
Adama Traore and Fabio Silva are among the players featured there.
Wolves fans will be hoping there are some new faces to watch in the new kit in 2021/22.
A new central defender, a central midfielder and a backup striker wouldn’t go amiss before the end of the month.
As per the club shop, the kit is available to pre-order now for delivery around 20 August.
Wolves kick their season off with an away game, at Leicester City, but the new jersey shouldn’t be required then.
- Raul Jimenez admits Adama Traore partnership hasn’t quite been there so far
- Is it time for Lage to change formation and give Jimenez a partner?
- Slavisa Jokanovic hails Wolves loan star Morgan Gibbs-White
- Fans praise Vitinha after shining on first start for Porto
- New signing Josh Esen scores on Wolves youth debut