Wolves players who aren’t on international duty will train at Compton Park at the start of the week before being given a long weekend off.
Marcal is one of the players who will not be in national team action and therefore is looking forward to some time off.
But he has been pictured on Instagram doing some extra fitness work, not for the first time this season.
The footage comes amid rumours linking the defender with a summer exit from Molineux.
It has been reported that his exit to join Botafogo is only a matter of time and it remains to be seen if that is the case.
He was working with MM Alta Performance, who specialise in personalised training programmes for professional athletes.
He clearly is not checking out, even if he is set to leave Wolves at the end of the current campaign.
We have already written that Wolves should feel comfortable letting him leave Molineux, with Jonny and Rayan Ait-Nouri capable of playing at left wing-back.
Ryan Giles could also come back to the club next season and battle for that position in the side, offering a younger, more energetic option.
- 'Not his fault': Chris Sutton thinks Lage sacking was harsh, as he predicts Chelsea vs Wolves
- 'It's unbelievable': Wolves ace Podence shares the Diego Costa trait that's fully surprised him
- Six-minute video suggests Wolves might just be about to make an inspired appointment – opinion
- 'I can't believe': Paul Merson stunned by what Wolves have done, as he predicts Chelsea clash
- Collins and Davis must unleash Wolves star Bruno Lage called 'very strong' on Chelsea – opinion