Wolves players who aren’t on international duty will train at Compton Park at the start of the week before being given a long weekend off.
Marcal is one of the players who will not be in national team action and therefore is looking forward to some time off.
But he has been pictured on Instagram doing some extra fitness work, not for the first time this season.
The footage comes amid rumours linking the defender with a summer exit from Molineux.
It has been reported that his exit to join Botafogo is only a matter of time and it remains to be seen if that is the case.
MORE WOLVES STORIES
He was working with MM Alta Performance, who specialise in personalised training programmes for professional athletes.
He clearly is not checking out, even if he is set to leave Wolves at the end of the current campaign.
We have already written that Wolves should feel comfortable letting him leave Molineux, with Jonny and Rayan Ait-Nouri capable of playing at left wing-back.
Ryan Giles could also come back to the club next season and battle for that position in the side, offering a younger, more energetic option.
- 4-2-3-1: Wolves predicted XI v Luton Town; time for a win?
- Gary O’Neil heaps praise on ‘hugely important’ Wolves ace
- Wolves ace wants to ‘score against Luton’ as he targets three points
- ‘We didn’t know’: £35m Wolves player now says he thought he could’ve left this summer
- ‘If it wasn’t for him’: Fabio Silva says Wolves man is the ‘biggest’ reason he stayed at Molineux