Fabio Silva has been away with Portugal Under 21s during the international break.
The Wolves striker made his debut for Rui Jorge’s side earlier this week in a 1-0 win over Belarus.
He earned decent reviews in the Portuguese press and will hope to be a fixture in their side throughout their Euro 2023 qualification campaign.
But now he’s back in training with Wolves ahead of Saturday’s clash with Watford.
He posted a brief message on Instagram to confirm his return, and he could well get his chance this weekend.
Raul Jimenez is, as it stands, suspended from the match because Wolves stopped him going on international duty with Mexico.
Silva is the only other out and out striker in Bruno Lage’s squad, although Adama Traore and Hwang Hee-Chan are alternative options.
He could return from a proud week on international duty to his first league start of the campaign, and a goal would be the ideal way to top it off.
- Raul Jimenez admits Adama Traore partnership hasn’t quite been there so far
- Is it time for Lage to change formation and give Jimenez a partner?
- Slavisa Jokanovic hails Wolves loan star Morgan Gibbs-White
- Fans praise Vitinha after shining on first start for Porto
- New signing Josh Esen scores on Wolves youth debut