It was a good weekend for Wolves and a bad weekend for Harry Kane.
Bruno Lage got his first goals and win in the Premier League since taking over at Molineux.
That 2-0 win at Watford came hours after Kane and Tottenham had been roundly beaten 3-0 by Crystal Palace.
And in the wake of that, Wolves’ official TikTok account took aim at Kane after a Spurs fan commented on one of their videos.
The comment of course refers to Kane’s protracted summer transfer saga.
He was courted by Manchester City, but ended up staying after Spurs demanded £150 million (Daily Mail) for him.
They did not play that club record fee but it was an open secret that Kane wanted to lave his boyhood club.
Meanwhile, Jimenez loves life at Wolves and is working his way back to full sharpness, with his first goal of the season hopefully just around the corner.
- 1000 fans descend on airport as Wolves star and his teammates get hero's welcome
- 'Focused on a possible transfer': 23-year-old Wolves target's father speaks out
- 'There is nothing': Spanish player rubbishes talk he's joining Wolves, after £17m deal claims
- Video: Exit-linked star is straight into gym work after joining Wolves teammates in Marbella
- Report: Lopetegui makes offer for 31-year-old who broke Wolves hearts in 2020, Villa keen too