Nuno Espirito Santo has offered an injury update ahead of the clash with Brighton on Sunday.
He said Joao Moutinho will be available for selection against the Seagulls. Willy Boly and Raul Jimenez remain out.
Moutinho has missed the last two matches with an ankle injury he picked up in training two days before the 4-0 thumping by Burnley.
“Yes, he’s better,” said Nuno. “He’s training totally with the group.
“We have one session more to go tomorrow, but he is much better. He’s improved with his injuries. He’s going to be available, yeah.
“We have (new concerns), but you will see on the day of the game. If you ask over and over again, I will give the same answer over and over again.
“We have one more training session and we will play the game with the players that we have.”
The injury update is a boost to a Wolves side who need to find some direction before the end of the season.
They’re in mid-table and their campaign is drifting away, but the return of the experienced Moutinho should help ensure standards don’t slip.
It was Nuno’s younger players who impressed the most against West Brom on Monday night, and Moutinho’s nous should compliment them well.
The reverse fixture against Brighton was a 3-3 draw in January and Nuno will hope his side are more defensively secure this time around.
- Wolves U23s boss James Collins says Kam Kandola is ‘stepping up to the plate’
- Wolves fans react to Hwang Hee-chan training clip
- Fernando Marcal discusses working under ‘great’ communicator Bruno Lage
- James Collins praises Conor Carty after goal for U23s last night
- Wolves-linked Rafael Leao catches the eye against Liverpool