Marcal has missed Wolves’ last three Premier League games through injury.
But the defender has been pictured back in training ahead of the clash with West Ham.
Wolves’ official website has posted a gallery of photos from an evening session.
Bruno Lage’s squad are preparing to return to action after the international break and Marcal was spotted.
That also tallies with what Football.London reported in the buildup to the game with David Moyes’ men.
They claimed that the defender was expected to be back fit for the game.
In Marcal’s absence, Rayan Ait-Nouri has stepped up excellently and the spot in the side is his to lose.
Lage recently said that the youngster can go on and become a top player, which could be bad news for Marcal’s prospects of getting back in.
Before his injury, Marcal was an ever-present in the Wolves side for Premier League games.
His impending return gives Lage a decision to make but it would perhaps be a surprise if he dropped Ait-Nouri given he has not done anything wrong since his recall to the side.
- Bruno Lage names Wolves starting XI to face Burnley
- Wolves fans react as report makes Dion Sanderson recall claim
- Sa outlines ambition to play in the Champions League
- Could Marcal be the ideal replacement for AFCON-bound Saiss?
- Wolves now considering Dion Sanderson recall